- Submit claims on-line, avoiding any mailing delays and
expediting your payment;
- Get immediate feedback on any claim errors and
correct them on-line;
- See the calculated amount of reimbursement for your
- Review your application and approval information;
In order to conduct online transactions, you must do the following:
1) Complete and submit to us a Computer System Access Request (FNS-674) form.
Please include the Program (Child & Adult Care, Family Day Care, Lunch &
Breakfast, Special Milk, or Summer Food Service ) under "13. Type of Access" on the
Download Computer System Access Request Form
2) You must register for a USDA eAuthentication level 2 account by entering
information on-line at the eAuthentication website. Once the on-line
portion is completed, you will need to visit a USDA office and present
identification to be verified. To visit the eAuthentication website,
click on the following link:
eAuthentication Home Page
To see where there is a USDA office near you click on the link below:
USDA Service Centers
To get step by step instructions for setting up and account and using the
on-line payment system, please dowload or contact our office for a copy of
the Child Nutrition Payment System Online User's Guide.
Download Online User's Guide
Log In to CN
you encounter any problems or need assistance, please complete our Customer
Support Form (click here). Someone will get back to you right away.
You may also call our ROAP Help Line at (609) 259-5129.